Kansas City, Missouri - TSS Studios, LLC announces the release of their new iOS game, “Concentric.” A word puzzle game, “Concentric” invites the player to unscramble jumbled 5-letter words inscribed upon nested stone rings. “Concentric” is a Universal app available now for US$0.99 in the Apple iTunes App Store.
With 10 levels of difficulty that range from 3 to 12 scrambled words per game and 3 game modes, “Concentric” features game modes and difficulty settings that scale from the casual and easy to the hardcore. Solve puzzles at your own speed in Casual or Endurance mode, or race against the clock in Timed Endurance mode, where puzzles get progressively harder as you complete them. Local high scores let you beat your own best times or pass-and-play with a friend.
* 10 difficulty levels with 3-12 scrambled words per puzzle.
* 2 word dictionaries with around a thousand common words (Easy) or several thousand uncommon or rare words (Hard).
* 3 game modes: Casual mode lets you pick your difficulty and restart a puzzle at any time; Endurance starts with three words and adds words as you solve puzzles; Timed Endurance runs the clock backward and adds time as you solve puzzles and progress in difficulty.
* Listen to relaxing Zen ambient background music or play your own iPod tracks while you play.
* Separate mute and volume control for game music and sound effects.
* Local high scores tracked by game mode, difficulty, and word dictionary.
“Concentric” is a 12MB download and requires iOS 4.3.3 and supports iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
TSS Studios, LLC, is a developer of mobile entertainment products with an emphasis on iOS and Android platforms. Their other titles available in the App Store include “Minotaur Maze,” a Roguelike RPG and “DropWords,” a fast-paced word game.